Recurring Orders / Auto Ship
- Recurring delivery versus one-time delivery. What's the difference? Selecting the "Recurring Delivery" option for any or all of your items enrolls you in our new feature called, recurring order. With the recurring order, you don't have to worry about making sure to call your order in or place your order online. ...
- If I sign up for recurring order, can I make changes or additions to my order before the next quarter? Yes, you can make changes or additions to your order. However, you would need to call in with those changes or additions at least 2 weeks prior to your next processing date.
- If I sign up for recurring order, can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel your order. However, if you wish to cancel your order you will need to call in to cancel your order at least 2 weeks prior to your next processing date.
- If I sign up for recurring order, is my credit card information stored securely? Yes, your credit card information will be securely stored in accordance with to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements.
- Will I be notified before my next order is processed? Yes, you will receive an email notifying you before your order is processed for the next quarter.
- Will price increases/decreases of products affect how much I am charged in the future with recurring orders? You will be charged whatever the current price of the product is at the time of processing. If the price of the product increases or decreases, you will be notified before your next processing date.
- When will I get my order if I sign up for recurring order? Recurring orders will be the first to be processed at the beginning of shipping for the next quarter. We can’t give you an exact date of the arrival of your order; however, your order will be received before the start of the next quarter.
- Is the $10 processing fee for recurring orders charged only once or each quarter? The $10 processing fee is charged each quarter.
- What are the processing dates for recurring orders? Recurring orders are processed on November 1st, February 1st, May 1st, and August 1st.