Job Title: Proofreader
THE ORGANIZATION: The Church Of God In Christ, Inc. (COGIC) is a Christian organization in the Pentecostal-Holiness tradition. The membership is predominantly African-American with more than six million members. The COGIC has congregations in over 100 countries around the world.
Location: Memphis, TN (Must work onsite, no relocation assistance provided for this position)
Position Type: Permanent Temp | M – F | 8 am – 5 pm
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pay Range: Commensurate with experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Read, evaluate and correct written text for grammatical and typographical error.
- Provide edits and rewrites when necessary of lesson material.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, some college experience is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of proofreading experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the biblical text
- Knowledge of the doctrine of the Church Of God In Christ
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL: